- Follow Your Heart Vegenaise (Mayo) Whether the original flavor or one of their numerous other flavors, like roasted garlic, pesto, or barbecue, you really can’t go wrong with Vegenaise -it’s so good!
- Bragg Nutritional Yeast (AKA Nooch) If you’re not vegan (yet) then you probably don’t know what this stuff is so let me introduce you… (your name here) meet nooch, nooch meet (your name here)! This stuff can be added to anything and everything and gives a great “cheesy” flavor to whatever you add it to -it’s like magic and it is most definitely a pantry staple! (Can’t find it locally? You can get it on Amazon!)
- Rescue Chocolate (Candy) I am obsessed, obsessed, obsessed with Rescue Chocolate’s Peanut Butter Pit Bull Bar! (Obsessed.) However, you really can’t go wrong with any of their amazing treats -not only are each super delicious but they also support animals too! The company donates 100% of their net profits to animal rescue organizations across the country!
- Dandies Marshmallows These marshmallows are simply ah-freakin’-mazing and not only do they come in bigger and smaller sizes but they also come in seasonal varieties like peppermint, and pumpkin, too!
- Cocomels (Candy) While on the search for vegan caramels, I came across this brand on Amazon and quickly realized that the search was over. These are the best caramels that I’ve ever had… like, in my life, y’all! My favorite thing that they make is their classic soft caramels in the Sea Salt variety but they have 3 other flavors, Espresso, Vanilla, and Original, as well as dark chocolate covered caramels too!
- Hippeas (Chickpea Puff Snack) These salty, crunchy darlings are so delicious and a better choice for snack time than traditional chips. There are 4 flavors to choose from and each is vegan but my favorite is the “white cheddar” variety. You can find these at select Starbucks’ and on Amazon too!
- Wholesome (Sugar) Not all sugars are created equally. In fact, most sugars on the market today aren’t truly vegan because most have been processed with bone char -Google it, it’s disgusting! This brand’s lineup of sugars however, is never processed with bone char! My favorites from their lineup are the classics (cane sugar, powdered confectioners sugar, and the brown sugars) but they have a wide range of other varieties for you to pick from and they also have their own line of agave too!