- Earth Balance Buttery Spread & Buttery Sticks Earth Balance offers up a whole range of fantastic vegan products including boxed mac-n-“cheese,” “cheese” crackers, and so much more, but let’s focus in on their “butter,” shall we? This stuff is great smeared on toast or pancakes but it is also excellent in cooking and baking. They have a spreadable kind (think margarine) that comes in 6 varieties and they also have sticks that come in 2 varieties -original and soy free!
- Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream A great “sour cream” for cooking with, baking with, or for topping food with!
- Follow Your Heart Sour Cream Another great vegan “sour cream” that you can use for cooking, baking, or just topping things off with!
- SOYATOO Soy Whip (Whipped Topping) Fun fact: more of this goes directly into my mouth than on desserts! Yep, it’s that good!
- Ben & Jerry’s Non-Dairy Pints (“Ice Cream”) Before going vegan I used to love a pint of B&J’s ice cream every now and then. Now, thanks to their vegan lineup, I can finally enjoy B&J’s again! My flavor of choice? P.B. & Cookies!
- Kite Hill Artisan Almond Milk Yogurt & Greek-Style Yogurt Kite Hill’s “normal” yogurt is a European-style yogurt that is smooth and flavorful -definitely a favorite of mine! They also have a Greek-style yogurt that boasts a whopping 10 grams of protein! Now who said us vegans are protein deficient?!