- Daiya Cutting Board Collection Shreds Normal Daiya shreds are good too (and I use them often) but their “cutting board collection” shreds are seriously amazing! Great flavor, great texture -what’s not to love?!
- Follow Your Heart Shredded Parmesan This little tub of deliciousness is my go to “Parmesan” because of it’s slightly tart flavor and nice, harder texture. It’s great as an accent “cheese” in mac-n-“cheese,” on top of pasta or pizza, or sprinkled into a salad!
- Follow Your Heart Cream Cheese FYH doesn’t offer flavored “cream cheeses” yet but I’m sure they’re working on it! Until then, I’ll just dote on their classic “cream cheese” which is great for cooking with or just smearing on a bagel!
- GO VEGGIE Cream Cheese I love any of GO VEGGIE’s “cream cheese” varieties -classic plain (great for cooking with), chive and garlic, or strawberry!
- Daiya Cream Cheeze Daiya’s flavored varieties are my favorites of their “cream cheese” line -there’s strawberry, chive and onion, and garden vegetable! Each is great slathered on a hot toasty bagel!
- Field Roast Chao Slices Creamy Original This is my favorite vegan slice “cheese” on the market today! In my opinion, it tastes somewhat like a white American-style “cheese” and provolone mixed together. It is super creamy, ever so slightly tart, and melts nicely when cooked on low, slow heat. I use it mostly in sandwiches, both hot and cold, but I’ve also used it in recipes and have cut it up for grown-up Lunchables.
- Violife Thus far, I’ve only gotten to try Violife’s “Parmesan” wedge and their mature “cheddar” slices but, with as good as those two were, I’m pretty confident in saying that their “cheeses” are some of the best on the market! Plus they have varieties I’ve not seen from other vegan “cheese” brands like “blue cheese” and “Gouda” -you have to check ’em out!