- Sweet Earth Benevolent Bacon This is by far my favorite “bacon” product out there -it is so flavorful and easy to cook! I love to use it in mac-n-“cheese” or for BLT’s, breakfast sandwiches, in salads, and so much more.
- Hilary’s Spicy Veggie Breakfast Sausage Don’t let the name fool you, these yummy little “sausages” aren’t that spicy at all! They’re great all by themselves or in breakfast burritos, on a breakfast pizza, or wherever else you want to put them!
- Gardein Breakfast Patties There are two things that I love these patties for and those two things are breakfast sandwiches (they’re the perfect size for an English muffin) and sausage gravy! For the sausage gravy, I pop a couple of these bad boys (cooked) into a pull chop device and pull the cord until the patties become little crumbles. I then toss those crumbles into my gravy and enjoy!
- Gardein Beefless Ground Whenever I’m in need of some ground “hamburger” for a recipe, I always turn to this product right here! I put this stuff on pizzas, in “meat” sauce, in tacos, and on nachos, among other things.
- Gardein Turk’y Cutlets Without fail, these golden brown beauties are on my table every Thanksgiving! (And at least a couple nights each month!) I prefer to shallow fry them but you can bake them too -either way they are absolutely delicious and they even come with their own gravy!
- Gardein Teriyaki Chick’n Strips I like to use these both with and without the teriyaki sauce they come with. When it use it without, I find that the “chicken” can be used a multitude of ways and will take on any flavors you want it to take on! It also gets nice and crispy with just a little oil in the pan so if that’s what you’re looking for then this is the product for you!
- Tofurky Slow Roasted Chick’n Lightly Seasoned When I need a “chicken” on the softer side to meld nicely in a dish, this is the one I choose. For dips, quesadillas, and hot sandwiches these lovely little strips really fit the bill! They also shred up quite nicely.
- Whole Foods 365 Breaded Chickenless Nuggets Lifelong fan of chicken nuggets here and let me tell you, these things rival the “real” things but without all of the grossness and cruelty!
- Lightlife Smart Dogs (“Hot Dogs”) I don’t always eat a “hot dog” but, when I do, I eat a Smart Dog! Smart Dog’s have got all of that classic “hot dog” taste (they’re freakin’ delicious) minus all of that classic “hot dog” nastiness! They can be grilled or cooked up however you want and are great in recipes too!